Someone to help us find business opportunities and manage our customer relationships.
At RecruitBot, we want every person to find the right job, and every company to find the right person. And we want it to be as simple as possible. To do that, we’ve built a team full of exceptionally smart, energetic, and motivated folks who have come together around that shared vision.
We’re an engineering company at heart. We use machine learning, optimization, and automation technologies to make sure our products help our clients source, review, and engage candidates faster than their competition can. Of course, none of that would be possible without having the right team in place to bring those lofty goals to reality.
A number of top tier investors have already invested in RecruitBot, and our customers include some large brands you already know. And when we tell people about what we do, the most common response is “Wow!”, followed by “Why hasn’t anyone built something like that before?”
We don’t really know. But we do know that we’re having a fun time building it now.
In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Recruitbot’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to medium to large companies. You’ll focus on companies that can benefit from Recruitbot’s world-class recruiting software. The primary functions of this position are new account acquisition where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to customers as well as expanding your book of business with existing clients. This includes cold-calling, prospecting, qualifying, conducting product demonstrations, solution selling, negotiation, execution of service agreements, and closing.
The job will require you to:
- Proactively leverage your network for new leads, and network of our customers to drive referrals.
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads, outbound sales, or referrals
- Create and execute prospecting plans for lead/territory development to quickly show value-add, build relationships, and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify & navigate key stakeholders in the recruiting process, and generate interest
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide CEO with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Hit or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within our tracking systems
- Manage an ongoing book of business where you will work with new logos and existing customers for upselling and expansion opportunities
You’ll Excel If You…
- Are a self-starter who is willing to define the direction and scope of the sales team. As the first sales hire, you will be helping us build this team going forward
- Are comfortable with ambiguity. This will be one of the first sales hires
- Proven record of success in an inside sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with sales engagement tools like Outreach.io or SalesLoft
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Proven ability to come up with creative solutions in real-time by leveraging a deep understanding of RecruitBot & the relevant ecosystem: ATSes, competitors, etc. (to problem solve with customers and convert them into paying)
What’s It Like to Work at RecruitBot?
Job hunting is an awful experience, and on the other side, filling an open position isn’t much better. So much wasted time and money, so many rejections, so many poor fits. We think RecruitBot can leverage the power of technology to do away with those problems, and build a better world as a result. RecruitBot makes it easy for recruiters to find, prioritize, and reach out to the people they want to hire, by making the process of finding the right talent much easier and more efficient.
We’ve striven to build a warm, inclusive culture where everyone is free to voice their concerns, and big ideas are welcomed and heeded, regardless of their source. We want our team to understand the state of the company as well as they understand the state of the product, and to feel empowered to suggest improvements on every front. We value transparency in our meetings and in our internal communications, and expect everyone to be treated with the utmost respect.
We work very hard to make sure things get done, but we understand that a culture of 80-hour work weeks isn’t just bad for productivity in the long run–it’s also fundamentally inhospitable. Above all, we want to hire a team that represents our values and reflects our belief that diversity in all its forms (race, gender, education, and geography) leads to a fresh approach to problem-solving and inspires innovation. If that sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
Please reach out at email@example.com.