Customer Success Manager
Someone to grow and maintain our current customer base.
RecruitBot’s intuitive platform is the fastest way to hire top quality talent. It saves you time by using machine learning to reverse engineer new candidates from your dream hires, and it maximizes your response rates by sending automated drip campaigns directly from your work email to a candidate’s personal inbox.
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, upbeat people to onboard and provide support to our customers.
A typical day will involve regular communication with our clients–both responding to inquiries and proactively reaching out to make sure we are providing the highest quality service across the board. You will have the opportunity to work with every kind of company, from fast-growing tech startups to Fortune 500 commodities companies.
- Guide and coach customers on using a new technology by providing best practice recommendations
- Collaborate closely with clients and their talent teams to fully integrate RecruitBot into their recruiting workflow
- Design creative email campaigns to help drive candidate engagement
- Become an expert in our product and use it to help new customers source new candidates for their open job reqs
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest solutions
- Help create an online knowledge base by writing up these solutions in friendly and succinct prose
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new product solutions for customers.
- Work with product marketing to refine existing onboarding assets and create new ones as needed
- One recruiting-oriented blog post per month
- Help ramp up and maintain our social media presence
- Occasionally help in the creation of marketing collateral–videos, demos, FAQs, testimonials, marketing objectives, etc
- Help manage a book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation and growing customer accounts
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and intercom within 24 hours, and ideally sooner
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role involving primarily written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong in-person and writing based communication skills including copywriting, and more “organic-style” messaging
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external professional relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
What’s It Like to Work at RecruitBot?
Job hunting is an awful experience, and on the other side, filling an open position isn’t much better. So much wasted time and money, so many rejections, so many poor fits. We think RecruitBot can leverage the power of technology to do away with those problems, and build a better world as a result. RecruitBot makes it easy for recruiters to find, prioritize, and reach out to the people they want to hire, by making the process of finding the right talent much easier and more efficient.
We’ve striven to build a warm, inclusive culture where everyone is free to voice their concerns, and big ideas are welcomed and heeded, regardless of their source. We want our team to understand the state of the company as well as they understand the state of the product, and to feel empowered to suggest improvements on every front. We value transparency in our meetings and in our internal communications, and expect everyone to be treated with the utmost respect.
We work very hard to make sure things get done, but we understand that a culture of 80-hour work weeks isn’t just bad for productivity in the long run–it’s also fundamentally inhospitable. Above all, we want to hire a team that represents our values and reflects our belief that diversity in all its forms (race, gender, education, and geography) leads to a fresh approach to problem-solving and inspires innovation. If that sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.