Head of Sales
Someone to lead our sales efforts.
At RecruitBot, we want every person to find the right job, and every company to find the right person. And we want it to be as simple as possible. To do that, we’ve built a team full of exceptionally smart, energetic, and motivated folks who have come together around that shared vision.
We’re an engineering company at heart. We use machine learning, optimization, and automation technologies to make sure our products help our clients source, review, and engage candidates faster than their competition can. Of course, none of that would be possible without having the right team in place to bring those lofty goals to reality.
A number of top tier investors have already invested in RecruitBot, and our customers include some large brands you already know. And when we tell people about what we do, the most common response is “Wow!”, followed by “Why hasn’t anyone built something like that before?”
We don’t really know. But we do know that we’re having a fun time building it now.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading, organizing and growing our sales team. You will manage all aspects of sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals and working with the organization to support these efforts. You’ll apply an understanding of Recruitbot’s products to achieve these goals while driving results of the sales team. In the short term, your focus will be on the team’s generation of new business, and your role will cover all aspects of sales including SDRs, Inside Sales, and Account Management roles.
The job will require you to:
- Develop and maintain a Business Plan that identifies milestones and measures results
- Work with CEO and management team to define investments, share results and drive sales
- Set individual Sales rep goals and monitor execution.
- Proactively leverage your network for new leads, and network with our customers to drive referrals.
- Ensure timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads, outbound sales, or referrals
- Research accounts, identify & navigate key stakeholders in the recruiting process, and generate interest
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide CEO with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of our customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce
- Work with the product and engineering teams to influence our product roadmap
You’ll Excel If You…
- Are a proactive self-starter who is excited to define the direction and scope of the sales team.
- Are a confident problem solver
- Have experience with recruiting, or recruiting tools
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with customers, members of a sales team, and extended members of the organization
- Enjoy mentoring and growing sales team members
- Are resilient and quick to adapt in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have experience with sales engagement, tracking, and CRM tools like Outreach.io, SalesLoft or Salesforce
- Are fluent in selling SAAS-based solutions
- Have experience with defining and refining go-to-market strategies
- Can creatively problem solve with blocked customers to develop creative solutions
- Have experience building and refining outreach cadences including outbound email and phone campaigns
What’s It Like to Work at RecruitBot?
Job hunting is an awful experience, and on the other side, filling an open position isn’t much better. So much wasted time and money, so many rejections, so many poor fits. We think RecruitBot can leverage the power of technology to do away with those problems, and build a better world as a result. RecruitBot makes it easy for recruiters to find, prioritize, and reach out to the people they want to hire, by making the process of finding the right talent much easier and more efficient.
We’ve striven to build a warm, inclusive culture where everyone is free to voice their concerns, and big ideas are welcomed and heeded, regardless of their source. We want our team to understand the state of the company as well as they understand the state of the product, and to feel empowered to suggest improvements on every front. We value transparency in our meetings and in our internal communications, and expect everyone to be treated with the utmost respect.
We work very hard to make sure things get done, but we understand that a culture of 80-hour work weeks isn’t just bad for productivity in the long run–it’s also fundamentally inhospitable. Above all, we want to hire a team that represents our values and reflects our belief that diversity in all its forms (race, gender, education, and geography) leads to a fresh approach to problem-solving and inspires innovation. If that sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
Please reach out at email@example.com.